Friday 7 January 2011

Happy Birthday Chera!!!

This evening, I bussed over to the Calabash Bistro located in Vancouver's Chinatown district. We all came to celebrate Chera's birthday tonight! Mandy and Justin... A big smooch from Jeff... My girlie drink... LOL! Hey, there's Matt celebrating Nathalie's PhD! Kenji and Brenda... Turns out, Kenji and I both ride fixed! Sadly, the running mates won't be together for this year's Sun Run. :-( Chera will be in Uganda by then. :-) Shayna, Melanie, and Justine have arrived! "Once again, the specials are..." LOL! Natalie in control... LOL! I got the Fry Fish and it was spicy. It actually made me sweat! "I don't always drink beer, but when I do..." This is what interesting men drink. ;-) Cutie pie, Justine hates having herself photographed. LOL! Ben and Voula posing with Chera while Kenji photo bombs! The girls of Douglas College... The restaurant made a special dessert for the birthday girl! It wasn't on the menu, so we couldn't order one for ourselves. :-( At least, Chera let us try it. :-) The loving classmates... Voula knows how to stay married. LOL! I ordered these Brie & Guava Stuffed Dumplings. Chera with late arrival, Erin! Natalie noticed this image. Voula said, "I'll take that." People were dancing while waiting in line to settle-up their bill. Brenda and Kenji liked this little statue! After our meal, we went downstairs for some dancing! Check it out! They still have the building's old elevator here! Chera loves to dance! And so do I! This place is so cool! "Are you ready to rock?!?" I asked, "Are you ready to ROCK?!?" Natalie and Nelson... Posing with Lisa... Now, with Catherine... Yeah! The lovebirds... Students always know how to party. ;-) Time for me to get into the picture. Matt's deejaying!?! "Hi Catherine!" Man, I never even heard of this place, but it's so much fun here! Hey, Nina aka 'Cousin Itt' was here! Me, Lisa, and Chera! Justine's bag... It's purple. The dancing queens... "Peace out, guys." Happy Birthday Chera!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love your facial expressions.
Hey - you should get into acting! :P :P ;)