Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Day

Jeff's in town, so I helped him out with his squats. LOL! We started off the new year with a walk through Vancouver's West End. We ended-up at Joe's Grill for brunch. Lila in control... My meal actually filled me up for the whole day! Good cheap food here! When we left the restaurant, there was an awesome sunset! We quickly walked over to English Bay Beach. Everyone in the area went crazy with their cameras! It was so pretty. I think I'll use this for my desktop. ;-) "Crane technique... If do right, no can defend." Enter the yogi. Rohanna, Jeff, and Lila... Fatty, the fire-breathing dragon... We just couldn't get enough of this sunset. More group shots... The Popa Fett butt is genetic. ;-) Insert me! Even in this cold weather, you can meet PBOs on the beach! These two were in town from Los Angeles! It started to get really cold outside, so we went to Blenz to warm-up. Miles and Amanda also joined us! I guess we're hangin' with dancers today!Afterwards, Jeff drove us to a private beach in West Vancouver. Nice view from here! Finally, it was time to say, "Goodbye."

No comments: