Monday 31 January 2011

Shopping, Dining, and Singing

Early this afternoon, I did a little shopping with the MOMMIETRON. Her fuschia hat came with us to Metropolis. LOL! I guess you can call it a cheat day as well. She wanted to use the McDonald's coupons before they expired. LOL! Now, this is how you buy Olympic merchandise, a year after the event. LOL! I got this hockey jersey from SportChek for only $55.99! I also picked-up this pair of Rocketfish HD Stereo Bluetooth Headphones from Best Buy! It too was only $55.99! They work awesome with my iPhone 4! Gratitude to Craig for introducing this device to me!!! On my way to karaoke this evening, I spotted the perfect riding jacket for Fatty. ;-) The Karaoke Army at Joe's Apartment... Pale was here too with Kat! Niki's friends, Kerri and Kailey showed-up a little later in the evening to join us in some singing. The club was pretty busy tonight because of the karaoke contest!

No comments: