Friday 2 March 2012

Back on Track

After working-out, I decided to grab a bite at Meat & Bread.  This is their Meatball Sandwich and it's quite delicious.  Originally, I wanted the Porcheta, but they ran out.  Still, this was a great alternative.
Woohoo!  I got this in the mail today.  I think I like this colour much better.  ;-)
Anyways, this evening we were back at the Richmond Ice Centre.
Nick, Brian, and Boris were our number one scoring line.
Boris bagged one tonight!
My line scored a couple too.  I actually got one in with a slapshot!  Honestly, I felt much better on my skates tonight.  It's amazing what a difference sharper skates make in your play.
Boo!  Time to get off the ice.  :-(

2 comments:

mark said...

geez, that's gonna expire at the end of the month.

they make you get a new membership card every how many days? that sucks

The EdRocker said...

LOL! The annual renewal is always at the end of March.