Saturday 29 December 2012

After-Christmas/Pre-New Year's Party with the Chanderlands

Awww...  Shayna sent me a photo of these horses from Fort Nelson.  :-)
Back home, I caught Elmer and Smayre admiring the MOMMIETRON's...
Bean Boots!
Anyways, it was time to get ready for tonight's party.  Pauline stated it was a 'dress to impress' affair, so I decided to finally wear one of the $5 shirts I bought from last year's set sales.  ;-)
Here they are: Anna, Joe, Anthony, Rich, and Etienne!
The Mrs. Cs...
Sheri and Joe...
I guess they don't ID here.
Food!
Cute!
Black seemed to be the theme amongst the women.
Angela, Marcie, and the Babe Pup...
Off the red carpet this time...
"Where's the pizza Colleen?"
Eeewww, the smoke pit.
My parents always told me to stay away from these type of girls.  ;-)
Dave and Dan...
See?  Black, black, black,
black, black, and black!
The baldies...
Add another.
Father and daughter...
Sisters in-law...
Bring on the group shots!



Gratitude to the Chamberlands and the Chands for hosting the soiree!!!  :-)

No comments: