Sunday 30 December 2012

The Dutch Wooden Shoe Cafe

Booo, I missed Charlotte's yoga class this morning because of a delay on the Skytrain!  What I didn't know was that she was taking the same route too, so she was late to teach her own class.  I totally could have made it.  Double Booo!!!
A pair of grumpy pants: Sarah and Hollis.
The Pink Pantser Strikes Again!
The Emerys called for brunch at the Dutch Wooden Shoe Cafe.  This place has been here for 4 decades and it was my first time eating here!  If you look close enough, down at the far end is Kit.  LOL!
Brunch with Hollis, Brian, Shawn, and Sarah.
For days, I'd been craving Waffles and I finally got them!  They were so good and cheap at this place.  I'm coming back for more and that's a promise!  :-)

Big thanks to Shawn and Sarah for taking us here!!!

No comments: