Thursday 20 December 2012

The Killers

Oh look, it's my Fart Baby aka Melody (Local Color)!
Posing with J.C. (Local Color) and Avery (Local Color)...
I (Showbiz Management) finally worked with Elizabeth (Local Color) again!
I spotted Owen (Showbiz Management) and Izzy (Showbiz Management).
Bracing for the apocalypse!
Looks like there's a crime scene down there!
Okay, now here's where we step into the grey area of new media.
A bunch of us were all given the same action with the same line,
"You'll know who I am... and what I've done."
Let's just say a few eyebrows were raised.  ;-)

Production: Bell Media Project.
Type of Call: 47 Background.
Length of Call: 3 8/10 Hours.
Will you look at this?  Years ago, someone broke into my apartment to steal the same model of TV.  Now, it sits outside.  Discarded, waiting for someone to pick it up.  :-(

No comments: