Thursday 13 December 2012

The Pizza Delivery Boy (Day 2)

Since I had a longer workout this morning, I only had 10 minutes to get from the gym to work!  No problemo because I've got car2go baby!
Awww, Wanda (Local Color) and Justin kept warm together.
LOL!  The perfect soap for you know who.  ;-)
It's been over 3 years since Kaitlin (Showbiz Management) and I (Showbiz Management) worked on set together!  Like I said yesterday, red looks good on me.  ;-)

Production: Confidential.
Type of Call: 50 Background.
Length of Call: 6 Hours.
Later in the evening, I dropped by Kelly's because I haven't seen her and her kids for so long!
Plus, my crotch was in need of some sniffing by Charlie.
He's so damn cute!

Enter Chase.
Awww, what a sweetheart.  :-)
The Dynamic Duo watched me eat pizza tonight.
Before going home, I dropped by Chera and Jeff's place.
It was one more night for the TR girls to party together before they leave town for a few months.
Shayna, Michelle, and Justine...
I always have to take a second photo with Justine because she constantly blinks during flash photography.  ;-)
Add Mel and Chera...
No flash this time.
The study buddies...
Happy Holidays to the kiddos!!!  :-)

No comments: