Sunday 16 December 2012

Last Day of the Year with Shayna

I started this morning off with the Babes of Yoga (Sarah, Amy, and Charlotte) at the Steve Nash Sports Club.  LOL!
As planned, I met-up with Shayna afterwards and...
we went for brunch at Bridges!
Yup, no plays or movies here, just food.  ;-)
A couple of establishing shots before we head out for some shopping...
She's leaving for Fort Nelson tomorrow.  :-(
The Fort Nelson locals are going to quickly realize this PBO is from the big city when they see her sporting the new Cityscape Jacket from MEC!  ;-)
Look who I finally met today!  His name is Georgio and he's so fucken cute!
The Fort Nelson kids (Michelle and Shayna) under a cool Christmas tree with a cute Teddy Bear aka Georgio...

Safe flight home, Shayna!!!  :-)
After parting with Shayna, I went back to Granville Island to meet-up with Fatty and Lila.  LOL!
Fatty and I have both chosen wisely.
We sport Chrome Messenger Bags and LL Bean Boots!
On the bus ride downtown, we spotted David Suzuki!
I guess he really does care for the environment.  ;-)
We ended our evening by watching a bunch of Filipinos get beat-up in "The Bourne Legacy".  LOL!

No comments: