Wednesday 18 November 2015

iGus (Season 2: Day 2)

It was time for this guy to go to work.
Finally, a day that was not full of rain!  :-)
The weather was beautiful today.
Gus (Lucas Talent) always gets attention on set.  Haha!
He (Lucas Talent) borrowed a couple of toys in our holding.  LOL!
We found it boring inside,
so we hung outside instead.
I removed the outer shell of his jacket, but kept the fleece on him (Lucas Talent).  ;-)
You try keeping this Gus (Lucas Talent) away from crafty.  He's strong!
I've (Lucas Talent) never worked on this production by myself.
I've always been booked with Gus (Lucas Talent) on this show which I (Lucas Talent) totally love!  :-)
After filming just one scene, we (Lucas Talent) were both wrapped!
I was amazed by the size of this catamaran!  We took a good look at the ship as we left our circus.
Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 5 Background.
Length of Call: 5 1/10 Hours.
Our next stop, North Shore Studios for a wardrobe fitting.
We bumped into Glenn (Local Color) on our way out!  He was busy working on a commercial today.  :-)

No comments: