Saturday 7 November 2015

Saturday Fun

Kiri was able to convince me to leave my warm bed on this rainy morning and join her in this line-up for the Icebreaker sample sale.  However, we did come away with a few bargains.  ;-)
After our little shopping spree, we witnessed a father & son bonding moment at...
 
Joe Fortes (where we had brunch)!  :-)
On the way back to our cars, we stopped by FCUK to see Roxy and Anastasia!
In the late afternoon, I had a bitch of time trying to find Toy Traders!  I eventually realized they moved to a bigger and better location not too far from their original spot.
I've always loved their display cases!
Eventually, I made my way over to Chuck E. Cheese's for Marie's birthday!
The girls were having fun here!
Including Todd!  Hehe...
Break out the cake!
Happy Birthday Marie!!!  :-)
My last stop of the night was at Rory and Rhiannon's place for some board game action.
Low and behold, a couple of the guys were playing Star Wars: X-Wing!
Alicia and Tiffany were here this time...
along with Shannon and the boys.
Ohhh, this is one of my favourites...
7 Wonders!
Then the girls and I tried Suspend to end their night.
When most of the meeples left, I took over Ed's spot on Pandemic and we cruised to success!

Big thanks to Rory & Rhiannon for hosting again!!!  :-)
Awww, look!  My cousin took his son to get his passport photo today.  He's an official Austrian!  :-)

No comments: