Wednesday 25 November 2015

Love Mechanics

My call time wasn't too early today, so I was able to get a quick workout in at the Steve Nash Fitness World at Lougheed Town Centre.
Hey look, Paula (Local Color) also has a family of S'well Bottles!
Oh my goodness, work is just like Star Wars X-Wing!  ;-)
I love my Tina (Showbiz Management)!  :-)
LOL!  Our holding was out on a patio, but at least they had outdoor heaters.  Luckily, I got wrapped once they moved us here.  ;-)

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 18 Background.
Length of Call: 5 5/10 Hours.
After work, I drove to Lynn Valley to pick-up my buddy...
because he's working with me tomorrow!  :-)
Before calling it a night, we dropped by Magic Stronghold for a quick game with Charles.  Gus also met the owner, Gordon who apparently loves dogs.  :-)
Yay!  My squadron suffered no losses tonight!  :-)

No comments: