Sunday 20 September 2009

A Dog Day Afternoon (Day 3)

I was up pretty early to catch the bus to work this morning. It was still dark outside! After getting off the bus, I caught my connection with the Canada Line. There's Peter (Showbiz Management) in our holding. Doug (Local Color) shared with us what he learned about the Mayan calendar. Big thanks to Julia (Local Color) for bringing her blanket and sleeping bag!!! It was cold this morning. I (Keystone Extras) would have froze if it weren't for her kindness. Olivani (LJR Talent Inc.) and Chera (Local Color)... Peter (Showbiz Management) studied "The Roman Army". A little maxin' and relaxin' for our fellow background performers... Damn! Look at what was for dessert. "Meat's back on the menu, boys!" Dave (Truffle Fine Foods) sliced me a good piece. Laura (Boss Management Inc.), Rhonda (Boss Management Inc.), and hairstylist, Vic... I'm a Meat & Potatoes kind of guy. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call:Cattle, 73 Background. Length of Call: 12 hours

No comments: