Thursday 17 September 2009

Thursday & Night

This afternoon, Karen invited me to watch the movie, "Van Gogh: Brush with Genius" at Science World's OMNIMAX Theatre. After the movie, I got a milkshake, then walked the seawall to Karen's place. Aaawww... These two were holding hands. Eeewww... This is the crap in the waters of False Creek! There's Granville Island! The view from Burrard Bridge. Karen... Hey, there's a dog park below us! The dog paddle... I fucken love dogs! They look so cute swimming. In the evening, I met-up with Edwina and Mark at Checkers. It was time for some singing, baby! There's Eddie placing her requests. It was this woman's birthday. Don't fuck with Edwina and Mark! I had a few dances with Christine tonight. My turn to sing. Can you tell what song it was by the lyrics? LOL! William looks funny in this one. Great singer, though. That's the host sneaking into the shot from behind. LJ on the left reminded me of Shannon Tweed. See? Sure... She's a PBO. Cuties on stage... "Go Edwina, Go!!!" "She Bangs" After karaoke, we grabbed some food and headed over to Mark's place, where I met Sasha! This Pug is Batpig!

No comments: