Tuesday 1 September 2009

"I'm the Blur!"

WTF?!? This is the fourth day in a week I've been with Marie (Showbiz Management) and the third day with Todd (Keystone Extras). Emily (Boss Management Inc.) and I (Keystone Extras) pose for Todd... I sat at the same table with fellow "True Blood" fan, Leeza (Golden Empire Talent)! The EdRocker (Keystone Extras) with one of his loyal blog followers, Stacie (Urban Casting Inc.)! Marisol (Showbiz Management) and Xenia (NC Talent Inc.)... I met Mary (Showbiz Management) for the first time today! "Hold that pose, Cassie (Urban Casting Inc.)!" I (Keystone Extras) got a shot with Jon (Def-Con -5 Talent) and Colin (Def-Con -5 Talent) before leaving the studios. After we wrapped, Mary (Showbiz Management) was kind enough to drive Todd (Keystone Extras) and me to Metropolis the mall. Ironic, we just came from Metropolis the faux city. Mary (Showbiz Management) is pretty cool. She's into comics and cartoons! Basically, a boy's dream come true. Thanks for the ride, Mary!!! I (Keystone Extras) finally spotted Leila at work. She and Chris are expecting! Damn, my head looks huge in this photo! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 100 Background. Length of Call: 8 1/2 hours.

No comments: