Friday 25 September 2009

From Morning 'til Night

"Sushi in the morning?" asked Amanda. LOL! If it weren't for her, I would have spent the start of this sunny day in bed. Check out this hottie waiting for her latte from Mike at Coo Coo Coffee. What do we have here? Someone's hungry! Very cute! Amanda's Cafe Latte... My Caramel Macchiato... Mike's an artist with his drinks! We enjoyed some sun on the patio. I spotted Derek walking to work and pulled him aside! After parting with Amanda, I made my way over to Richmond to attend the memorial service for Carleen Armstrong. Greg's mom succumbed to Cancer last week. My condolences to the Armstrong Family. Later in the evening, I met-up with Edwina and Andrea downtown. We walked over to the Moose Down Under to meet Lachlan and that's when I bumped into Kerry. Kerry, Andrea, Edwina, and Lachlan... I thought this was Eva Mendes when I first saw her from the side! The Aussies were out in full force to watch the Australian Football League Championship Match! The restaurant was playing the game on all their televisions. I got hungry so I ordered some Rissoles! They're fucken good! After watching the Geelong Cats win, a bunch of us walked over to a condo at Coal Harbour to meet Tara and friends. Allison and Scott... Carly, Michelle, and I shared the couch. Michelle liked my suit and I liked her dress. LOL!

No comments: