Monday 21 September 2009

Riches to Rags

"Sign me in, Marion!" Phoenix (Keystone Extras) and his breakfast... Cliff provided his classic Cadillac for our scene. It's absolutely beautiful! I loved the hood ornament. I guess you can tell what production we worked on today. This car is a 2 + 2! Check out the backseats. Dale looking under the hood... What's this I see? I spotted a canister where all the cigarette butts get sucked into from the car's ashtray. Car and driver... They don't make them like this anymore. Nicole (Showbiz Management) wasn't used to looking so ladylike. Nicole (Showbiz Management) and I (Keystone Extras) vying to be the new "Bonnie and Clyde"... My favourite author, Billie Livingston (Showbiz Management) was working with me today!!! Look at our little holding. Billie (Showbiz Management) got a new do! There's Ed (Keystone Extras) in the back. An excellent lunch today! "We've come full circle, Gemma (Keystone Extras)!" I haven't seen her in ages! There's Marion and Keith walking back from the old "Watchmen" set. It was time to go. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 16 Background. Length of Call: 9 1/2 hours

No comments: