Thursday 17 December 2009

"The A-Team" Wrap Party

"The A-Team" wrap party was on tonight at the Rocky Mountaineer Station! Big thanks to Kelvin!!! He's the one that finally convinced me to attend this event. He brought me as his guest. I got right down into eating whatever was in sight. Good food here and there's those coveted drink tickets beside my plate! There was so much to go around. The sushi bar... J.C. and Manuela... Simon and Marie... This is one big venue. Beth and Stephanie... This is where the good times begin. LOL! They had a photo booth at this party too! Time to get down on the dance floor. Go Steph, go! I spotted Sheri by the bar.
Kwesi, Ryan, and Chad...
Mark and Karyn...
LOL! Simon's got our photo booth pictures in his pocket.
Ryan in between J.C. and Manuela... Ali and Shelley... PBOs! Chad is dancing! With a hot babe too! I danced with a hot babe too! The only shitty thing tonight was the deejay sucked at this party! He'd play a good song then he'd play a crappy one. He did this the whole night! You'd see the dance floor get filled at one point, then empty out on the next track. Lize was all over the dance floor! Donna and Christian showed-up a little later. Performing 'The Running Man'... J.C. is taking notes. In between Laura and Melissa... I finally caught Lize.
I liked Laura's backside.
Mark and Jessie... Chad's crew... Add J.C. into the mix. The make-up and hair department... Oh, the reason why I came to the party is in this photo. I don't know who these guys are, but I took their photo anyways. I snuck a shot of Candace and Christie busy in the photo booth. Candace totally took advantage of the booth. Getting a kiss from Lindy... She was looking pretty hot tonight! Shot taken after I performed the 'Motor Boat'... Simply hot stuff! At first, I didn't want to go to this thing, but when Kelvin mentioned that Candace might be at this party, I changed my mind and decided to come. LOL! Kelvin and I eventually left the party and went downtown. On the way down, we saw this fight break out by Ceili's. We dropped by Caprice. Chad and them had the same idea! Then we went across the street to the Roxy where I saw Andy! Man, there was a lot of sausage at the bars tonight. Kelvin and I finished off our night at this falafel house. Thanks again Kelvin!!!

2 comments:

morjana said...

Hi, Ed!

The A-Team wrap party looked like fun.

Is that Kwesi Ameyaw in your photos? I remember Kwesi portrayed Olokun on Stargate SG-1. And he had a role on Stargate Atlantis too.

Best wishes for a joyous holiday season, Ed.

Thank you for all your updates.

Morjana

The EdRocker said...

Correctomundo Morjana! It is him. There's also a few shots of actor, Neil Schell in this entry. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0770734/ Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley were at the party too, but I didn't feel like bothering them for a photo. LOL!

I'm glad you still keep up with the blog, Morjana. I hope you have fun during this festive part of the year!

Take care,
Ed