Sunday 20 December 2009

Gone to See "AVATAR"

Is it just me or does anyone else think the advertising on this building looks tacky? Anyways, I was out in Surrey to meet-up with Phoenix and Felicia. Two weeks ago, we all planned on watching "AVATAR". But first, Phoenix picked me up and he brought me to his place to show me his collection of statues! Thor!!! Nice pose... Who's my favourite babe? Wonder Woman!!! The Black Canary is pretty hot looking too! Oh shit! It's Conan the Barbarian!!! This was just a fraction of Phoenix's collection. Phoenix's wife prepared Wonton Noodle Soup for lunch! Here we are finally at Colossus Langley to watch...
We picked-up Felicia on the way to the theatre. Here she is posing with Phoenix. I made sure to buy tickets in advance buy purchasing them online. We promised we would all go together and we did! "I love it when a plan comes together." "AVATAR" was so awesome!!! Quite possibly the movie of the year! It was well worth the $16.99 for the IMAX 3D Experience. We just loved it!

No comments: