Monday 21 December 2009

Karaoke at Boston Pizza

Yup, that's Chera checking out the menu at the new Boston Pizza location on Grandview Highway. A bunch of us came down to do a little singing! A big 'yay' for Chera... She got straight 'As' in her courses for Occupational Therapy! Ron with Marife approaching in behind... Ron, Shellaine, and me... Chera and Marife, both sporting bangs... Hercy and Sylvia arrived a little later. They have an 'Appy Hour' here that starts at 9:00 pm! Chicken Quesadilla and Sweet Potato Fries for me... A familiar sight... Shellaine sang "Viva Forever". I provided back-up vocals and background dancing for Chera when she sang "Lucky Star". Time for dessert! I think I ate enough sugar to last me the week! Chera's last night before she heads down to Portland for Christmas... Shellaine and Ron sang a duet. Basil eventually arrived. Credit him for telling me about this karaoke night. This is Courtney our server. This is like the best kept secret in town for singing. I don't remember how many times I got up to the mike. LOL! Big thanks to everyone who came out!!!

1 comment:

the world of hugzzz said...

Hey Ed, tell me the next time you're going! Looks like fun!