Friday 18 December 2009

Friday Night Dinner & Dance

Dinner at Subeez Cafe & Bar tonight... Lana, Holly, Eric, Dave, Carmen, and Andrea... Their Butternut Squash Tortellini was really good! Look my Hot Chocolate is smiling for my camera. Andrea ordered the Bailey's Chocolate Mousse for dessert. After dinner, we walked over to Doolin's Irish Pub. "Don't look directly into the camera lens," said Carmen. Lady Carmen...
We tried to get into the Roxy, but failed, so we ended-up at the Cellar instead.
Dave's sister is a clapper when she dances.
I felt distracted by these ladies. Dave's failed attempt at surveillance... He did get Brandon's tongue though. This is how it's done. This one's a chottie and the blonde one could have passed for a guy. LOL! I realized I hate house music, but when the deejay switched to R&B/Hip Hop, it got me dancing.

No comments: