Saturday 5 December 2009

Hangin' with Dash

Bryan and Stacie were off to Mexico this morning, so guess who's in charge of looking after their dog, Dash? Here he is taking his afternoon stroll! The weather was so nice today. The view from this neighbourhood is awesome! Dash is so cute! Back in his home... Hey, I was using that seat! At one point during the day, I wondered where the hell he went, but he was just hiding underneath tree. Sleeping time... Later in the evening, I took him over to Rich's place. What's with the face? Rich and I grabbed some steaks for dinner! LOL! Rich and Dash chillin'... Dash coming in for a sneak attack... Yeah, he got me.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Love it! Looks like you guys are having fun. I forgot to tell you, he whines so much for food. Sorry!! But what dog doesn't? ;)

The EdRocker said...

He is a Whiner 49er, but he's cute, so he can be forgiven. LOL!

Fatty said...

OMG cutest dog :(