Tuesday 8 December 2009

Dash Meets the MOMMIETRON

What's Dash looking at? Why it's Kat and her daughter, Ava! They just live blocks away, so I thought we'd pay them a visit this morning. After our walk, Dash and I picked-up the MOMMIETRON and we drove-up to Cypress Provincial Park. Another clear sunny day, but it was still fucken cold!!! It was a good day to take photos from here though. Dash meets the MOMMIETRON... The MOMMIETRON has never been up here. I'm unsure about Dash though. "Be careful when you're driving," she kept saying on the way here. My turn to get into the picture... Who's walking who? A couple more photo ops... Our next stop, Lonsdale Quay. Who's the Jawa with Dash? That's right, McDonald's and Pavlova for lunch! The MOMMIETRON gave in to Dash's begging. "That's enough," she told Dash. LOL! He's such a good boy! It was an afternoon well spent.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Awwww this is adorable! I think Dash is going to want us to go away more often. He looks like he is having so much fun and so many adventures with you! I love being able to see his days and your time together :) Thanks for blogging! I look forward to seeing updates of you guys! xoxo