Friday 2 April 2010

Easter Weekend Getaway (Day 2)

Up in the morning with Casey! I'm more of a dog person, but this cat is way cool! Here's Andrea making breakfast! Casey likes to sit on our laps when we watch TV. Blueberry Pancakes in the works! Seriously, is this from a home decorators magazine? Can you see the dark stain at the side of the Tulikivi? That's from the oil from Casey's fur. Apparently, she likes to hang-out at the side of the soapstone fireplace. Dave with our awesome chef, Andrea... Fuck yeah! They were delicious! After breakfast, Dave and I went up to Crowfoot Mountain to do some snowmobiling. Here he is starting their engines. He had to pull it. ;) On the way up, we made a little pit stop at a chalet. This was its outhouse! Dave and the chalet... I felt like Luke Skywalker on the Planet Hoth. It was my first time snowmobiling! It was pretty awesome! I could do without the moguls though, but I guess they come with the territory. LOL! This girl was good to me. This was Dave's ride. Big thanks to Dave for taking me up here!!! Back at the house now, Casey enjoyed the heat coming from the fireplace. She's my new familiar!

No comments: