Saturday 10 April 2010

A Packed Saturday

This morning, a bunch of us went over to the Tomahawk in North Vancouver for breakfast. It was my first time here. Kylan liked the two round ones. "Yeah, yeah... Okay, okay!" Like father, like son... Tim, Kylan, Alesha, and Georgia... Brynn, Rachael, Ian, and I sat at the neighbouring table. Look at that Bacon! Rachael's baby is due in a little more than a month! The rest of our group proceeded to the theatre to watch "Hot Tub Time Machine", but I asked Rachael to drop me off near Lonsdale Quay. I made plans with Fatty to run around Stanley Park this afternoon! The weather was awesome today! My SeaBus is coming. When I got to the other side, I took some photos to kill some time before meeting with Fatty. This Canadian Goose obliged me with a photo shoot. Hey, that's where Dave works! I walked around Canada Place and took a few photos of the North Vancouver skyline. You could see the windmill on Grouse Mountain in this one! The view behind me... A seaplane takes-off... Our city is damn good-looking! You know, I used to work at the Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre when I was in high school. The unlit Olympic Cauldron... It still looks impressive without the flames.
The seaplanes all docked...
Fatty had finally arrived, so we started our run! I didn't even realize he was running on bare feet!
Oh baby!
A PBO on skates...
I was pretty tired after our session. We ran into Bill and his bike here! As Fatty and I walked through the park, we stopped by to take a look at the Belugas at the Vancouver Aquarium. Mother, Aurora... Baby, Qila gives her mom a nudge... They were so cute! Aurora and Qila... Lord Stanley... The Cup would look good in his hands! We walked over to Chapters where we bumped into Clan Calizon! Shaine and daughter, Sidney... After chillin' at the Popa Fatt residence, I walked Lila to work before going home. Then in the evening, Rich and I went down to the Roxy! Rich, Pauline, and Pauline's boots... Babes on stage! The band tried to see how many of them would fit with them playing. It was time for Fatty to kick them off the stage. LOL! PBOs in the back... Pauline got Rich to dance! These guys are good! "I spy with my little eye..."

No comments: