Monday 12 April 2010

It's All the Rage! (Day 1)

Here I (Keystone Extras) am with Sotirios (Keystone Extras), after getting our make-up done in the morning. Victoria (Showbiz Management) and I (Keystone Extras) look tired, eh? After spending most of the day inside the studio, it's a bit of a surprise when you step outside and realize it's sunny! Our caterers are awesome on this set! Kevin (Keystone Extras) and Sotirios (Keystone Extras)... This time with Kevin (Keystone Extras) looking. Oh man, look what I found! This prop looked like a lightsaber! I (Keystone Extras) was having fun with this thing! It kind of reminds me of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber from "Return of the Jedi"! Phoenix (Keystone Extras) and his Command Centre... Oh Victoria (Showbiz Management)!!! Our holding was inside the set this time. Seriously, I love this thing, but what exactly is it? Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 33 Background. Length of Call: 14 hours.

No comments: