Wednesday 21 April 2010

Karaoke at the Veterans Club

Before singing tonight, I went for a run at False Creek this afternoon! Okay, here we are at the Veterans Club tonight! Erin, Chera, Shayna, Melanie, and Justine... It wasn't busy with singers this time because... the Canucks and Kings were playing. Hey, I never knew Chera had a 'Hello Kitty' tattoo! She wore a shirt to match. Erin got up to sing "Don't Stop Believin'"! Justine conducted my photo shoot. I sang "Chasing Cars". I sang it yesterday at Gogan's night, so I knew it was a safe choice. You gotta have a kicking shot when you're on the stage. Erin and Chera boogied down! It was Shayna and Chera's turn on the mike! "Rock on!!!" They sang "Shadows of the Night". We cheered them on from the dance floor. "Fuck yeah!!!" When singers close their eyes, it means they're feeling the music and the lyrics. ;) A couple more group shots outside of Unit 298... These college girls will be on their summer break after their exam on Friday! Yay!!! A repeat of tonight's fun must occur in the near future.

No comments: