Wednesday 2 February 2011

Working in that Spooky Place

I actually worked-out this morning before going to work today! It made me feel better about eating this Breakfast Sandwich. ;-) "Ian!!!" "Elizabeth (Local Color), you're on this today?!?" LOL! I (Showbiz Management) like posing with lockers. It reminds me of the good old days in high school. :-) I'm (Showbiz Management) in front of Riverview Hospital here. Camillo (In-Motion Talent), Elizabeth (Local Color), and Margherita (Double Agents) in our little holding... Gratitude to Elizabeth for driving us back into the city!!! I had a lot to eat for lunch! I (Showbiz Management) took a few shots inside the spooky hallways of this place. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 9 Background. Length of Call: 7 1/2 hours. After we wrapped, I did a little shopping before going home. As much as I was opposed to having NHL players participating in the 2010 Winter Olympics, I just couldn't pass-up the 63% off deal on this jersey at SportChek. Now, I've got both colours!

No comments: