Monday 5 August 2013

Conquer the Cascades!

Thank goodness for car2go!  It's always handy in a pinch.
Jess and Jeff took me to Cascade Falls Regional Park out in Mission today!
For Jess and me, it was our first time.
This was quite a sight.
Our adventure consisted of a lot of boulder bouncing!
Along the path were individual pools which people indulged.
Jeff had his GoPro strapped to his head.

Now, he's drinking the water as if he were a horse!
I'm lovin' this place!
JJ Fav.
It's pretty easy most of the way,
but the higher you go, it gets more challenging.  ;-)
See?  Here's another pool.

It's like natural steps.

This is the spot where most people hangout.
Sunbathers...
and swimmers.
Like Jess, going off of this natural waterslide!
We did venture higher along the river, but I didn't bring my camera along because there was a greater chance it would get wet.  There were more pools and stuff, but the water was colder.
Instead, I took more photos of this hot ass when we returned to this area on the way down.
They're planning on how to slide down.
Looks like Jeff found a perch.
Whoa, he got off!
"Come on down Honey."
There she goes!
Yeah baby.  ;-)
It's so pretty.
Oh here's the hot ass again!

"Weee!!!"
Ah yes, a beautiful photobomb.
Flex Fav.
My turn!!!
"Woohoo!!!"
I must have gone down this thing 4 or 5 times!  I eventually tore my underwear.  LOL!  Who cares though?  It was so much fun!!!  :-)
When we returned to the city, we had dinner at the Moose.  They had a $5.95 special on Prime Rib today!  Check out Jess' hair in this photo.  And I thought I was the Rocker.  ;-)
For dessert, we braved the line at Bella Gelateria.  It almost rivals that of the Soup Nazi!

Big thanks to Jess and Jeff for an incredible time!!!  :-)

No comments: