Monday 26 August 2013

Desolation Sound (Day 1)

On our way to Desolation Sound, I bumped into Lindsay at the Blenz in Horseshoe Bay!
All on board.
Off to Nanaimo!
Breakfast on a boat.
Downtown Vancouver.
That's UBC!
"Bye-bye Vancouver."
Into the West.
"You know what time it is?"  ;-)
Life on the ferry.
Its radar array.
Now, that's an impressive house!
Fatty found a bed.
I found a doggie!
I could use this one for a desktop wallpaper.  ;-)

During our trip, Stefan gave us some information...
on the sharks you can find in BC waters.
Did you know a Basking Shark is larger than a Great White Shark?
"You jump, I jump.  Right?"  ;-)
JJ Fav in the house!

Jess surprised her man with a Lemon Meringue Pie!

An apple a day...  ;-)
My essentials...
Desolation Sound Yacht Charters
We finally arrived at marina in Comox.

Maz, owner and operator of this business...
gave us the through and through of our sailboat.
We had dinner...
at the Blackfin Pub.
Dessert in a Glass!

No comments: