Saturday 31 August 2013

Radurday

This morning, Todd and I went for a run around Stanley Park.
On the way back we noticed this stealthy-looking yacht docked in Coal Harbour.
Damn, that's one big cruise liner!
LOL!  I ran into Kelsey earlier at the gym when we both started our workouts.  I guess we ended our sessions at the same time!
Later in the afternoon, I met-up with the Deumas at Locarno Beach.
I got a surprise audition for a commercial today, so on the way back Boris dropped me off at GO Studios.
In the evening, a bunch of us went over to Greg and Angie's for a Cancer-Free Party.
We all played an awesome board game called "The Resistance"!
Great, I caught Bridgette in mid-chew.  :-(
The four late arrivals.
Big thanks to Ed of Cambie Pizza for delivering way outside of his radius!!!  :-)
I may have conquered a few local mountains, but Greg conquered Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer!

Congratulations to Greg, Angie, and the medical staff on their victory!!!  

Fuck yeah!!!  :-)

No comments: