Thursday 1 August 2013

Nic's in Town!

LOL!  I'm creating my own fleet outside my place.
Nicolette's in town because of last night's Jay Z & Justin Timberlake Concert!  She's already gotten a chance to enjoy some Pavlova.  :-)
In the evening, I met-up with her and the Deumas at JAPADOG.
The Terimayos are the way to go.  ;-)
Thanks for the Honey Doughnut!!!  :-)
Time to walk the streets of Downtown Vancouver.
We passed by Coast because Almond and Cynthia were having dinner with Carlo and Nhaji!
The De Guzmans were in town for last night's concert as well.
"Nice shoes Cyn!"
Of course we have to bring Nic to JJ Bean.  ;-)
And Jack Poole Plaza.

Nicolette and our Olympic Cauldron.

"Where's that damn elevator?!?"
We finished-off our night with a visit to Jenn at the Fairmont Pacific Rim.

I think I should make this my new hangout.  ;-)

No comments: