Monday 15 June 2015

An Afternoon in Kitsilano

After the gym, I passed through the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015 Fan Zone.
It was kinda cool!
Anyways...
I decided to drop by the Haley residence to see the new addition to their family!
Her name is Sake!
She's been brought-in to keep Shirra company.  :-)
After taking the kids out for ice cream, I walked over to the beach.
I knew I would catch Mark and Mike here playing volleyball.  ;-)
Uh oh, I've been made!  LOL!
Back to the serve.
I met Ann today by the nets and we were both hungry, so I took her out for some eats at the Local.
Dan also joined us after he finished work.
We witnessed shavasana gathering by the beach!
Back to the sand we went...
for more volleyball action.
Ann got into a game.
The girls to our right were serious players.
Ann's pretty good because she has good height.
Such a nice day and we stayed until the sun went down.
"Almost there...  Almost there..."
"It's away!" 
We eventually took-off in Dan's new ride.  ;-)

No comments: