Monday 8 June 2015

Greg's Stag (Day 4)

Our epic adventure had finally reached it's last day,
so I took one more stroll before heading to the airport.
Oh the memories.  ;-)
I've been to Vegas so many times, but this is honestly one of the best times ever!!!  :-)
I said, "goodbye," to the Chilean Flamingos...
and as I walked-up the little hill, I finally found the Bugsy Siegel plaque!
I've come full circle.
This was where the shuttle dropped my off last Friday.  Today, it's where I waited to get picked-up.  :-(
On the flight home, I met Mary-Ellen and her sister-in-law, Karen.  Turns-out Mary-Ellen works in the payroll department of film productions!  What are the odds, eh?!?
We finally touched down in YVR.
After all the antics that transpired last weekend, it felt a little bittersweet to be back.  Almost like how the Hobbits felt when they returned to the Shire at the end of "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King".  Haha!
Do you see what I see?  It's as if I was getting subliminal messages from our trip.  Hehe...

Big thanks to Colin, Glen, and Greg for persuading me to join them!!!  I was seriously on the fence a month ago, but I'm so glad I accepted their invitation or else I would have missed-out on one of the best times of my life!!!

Fucking Epic!!!  :-)

No comments: