Monday 22 June 2015

Cove of Cedar (Day 2)

Early morning call times are the best!  :-)
Ohhh, this is pretty swanky.
Our holding is really in here?
It is!
Tim was wrangling...
and so was Anya!  :-)
Yay, my second job with Sara (Lucas Talent)!
The last time I (Lucas Talent) was on this show I was bike messenger as well.
Maria (Double Agentsand the beautiful flowers.
Brett (Lucas Talent) was the other courier.
MOMO (Lucas Talentand I (Lucas Talent) on the job.
Angela was a sexy office lady.
Paula from crafty got into the picture!  I (Lucas Talent) love her because she always saves a few fresh baked brownies for me.  :-)
Production wasn't feeding us today, so they paid us through our lunch hour and left it up to us to find something to eat.
Sara (Lucas Talent) and I (Lucas Talent) enjoyed our lunch along the Seawall.
Then we met-up with the rest of the peeps at Cactus Club for some refreshments.
Sara bought a bunch of Bellinis!
"Ahhh..."  :-)
Initially we were all disappointed when we were told that production wasn't providing us lunch, but we quickly enjoyed that decision!  ;-)
Woohoo, a second look!
Todd (Showbiz Management) joined us later in the day for some tough duck faces.  LOL!

Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 54 Background.
Length of Call: 11 6/10 Hours.

No comments: