Thursday 11 June 2015

Gus Meets Charlie!

Gus and I went by the hospital to visit Thai this afternoon, but this time we were accompanied by Angela and Kristen!  Viki was sleeping, so we didn't want to disturb her rest.  ;-)
Gus and I eventually left the hospital and we hooked-up with Kelly and Charlie!
It was the first time our two doggies met and they got along really well.  :-)
We walked them over to the beach, so they could cool-off.
"Let fly!"
We couldn't really find a good stick to toss, so Kelly just kept psyching them out.
LOL!
Look how cute they are as they swim around together.
They were like instant buddies!  :-)
We brought the crew back to Kelly's place where we listened to Emmett play his guitar.  He's actually really good now!
Kelly cooked some of the best frozen pizza on the market, Dr. Oetker's Ristorante Pizza Spinaci!  ;-)
We enjoyed our meal on the patio.
Time for Gus' headshots.  
Hehe...
He's so cute,
I just want to kiss him!
I got so tired from all the eats,
I fell asleep.
Kelly just left me alone in the house with the K-9s...
as she attended her yoga class.
Sadly it was time to part with Charlie,
but we'll be back to play again soon.  :-)
On the way back, Gus and I picked-up the Megatron at Cardero's.

Big thanks to Kelly & Charlie for a wonderful afternoon!!!  :-)

No comments: