Saturday 6 June 2015

Greg's Stag (Day 2)

They actually do have flamingos at this hotel!
I met-up with the guys at the pool again,
but this time we rented one of the daybeds by the water.  ;-)
Once again, another beautiful day!
This day would turn-out to be far more eventful than yesterday.  ;-)
We met Nicole and the fireman's wife in the afternoon,
but things got a little more crazy as our day progressed,
like Nicole sitting on my face!  LOL!
In the evening, we all gathered at Center Cut Steakhouse...
for dinner with the boys.
Jon and I were two darker baldies after our day at the pool.  Haha!
Surf & Turf is what the doctor ordered.  ;-)
The watch you see me wearing was bought the last time I was in Vegas with Colin and Greg three years ago!
Kabam, I pulled-out one of the coupons from the booklet we got when we checked into this hotel!  It saved us all a pretty penny or two.  :-)
Almost TARS!
It was time to party...
at Drai's!
I honestly have never been to a nightclub like this before.
It was fucken awesome!
The Arkansas girls from our hotel were here tonight as well!  :-)
Seriously, look at the beautiful view from here!  :-O
Glen and the other Colin had a bromance.  LOL!
I'm so glad we decided on this place.
I was astounded by this location.
I also bumped into Kass' ass tonight!
Shine (right) was having her stagette this weekend too!
I never realized how cute Brianne is until tonight.  Hmmm...
Yup, what did I say?

CRAZY!!!  :-)

No comments: