Sunday 17 April 2016

Abbotsford Tulip Festival

Damn!  Sarah's family must be killing it with their food trucks!  They're at all the hot events and movie sets.  :-)
Angela and I got a shot with the chef extraordinaire.  :-)
After eating our crepes, we were off to visit the tulips.  Yuko and the girls were supposed to meet us here as well, but they got stuck in all the crazy traffic.  :-(
Here's what everyone flocked to see!
Actually, it was quite impressive!  :-)
Angela became my model for the day.
I did get in the photos from time to time though.  ;-)
Back to Angela.
"Roar!"  LOL!
I would advise visiting the festival on a weekday.
There would be less traffic and free parking.
Admission was $5/person and $5 for parking.
So beautiful!  :-)
You can see Mount Baker in the distance.
Angela and I decided to hit the corners...
because they were less populated...
with spectators.  ;-)
We were in awe of the display of flowers!


Time for me to shine.
Dude, I must be eating a lot!  ;-)
I was a tulip too!
Or was I pooing?  Hehe...
This was the area were you can pick from.
They were a little older, but still pretty.
This shot is for Parry Bobo.  ;-)
After the festival,
we enjoyed some ice cream...
at Birchwood Dairy Farms.  The ice cream was so fresh tasting!

Big thanks to Amanda (from work) for letting me know about this place!!!  :-)
We eventually joined the Jarowiczs for dinner and movies to end our day!  :-)

Thanks you guys!!!  :-)

No comments: