Sunday 24 April 2016

High Tea & High Tensions

Yuko, Angela,
Lauren, and Mandi were all here at The Urban Tea Merchant for High Tea!
Yuko Ono and Bobo G deciding what tea to order.   Hehe...
I called dibs on the seat beside Sabrina weeks ago...
and I got it!  She cut her hair too!  :-)
Sabrina, Alex, and Lauren.
Mandi, Ann, Alex, and Yuko.
I ordered the Creme Caramel Tea from South Africa!  So yummy!
Can you see Parry Bobo hiding behind our trays of goodies?
Alex wins best-dressed for our luncheon.
That's not ice cream, but I ate it anyway because it was in a cone.  ;-)
Such a good time with these peeps!  :-)
Angela is an Original High Tea Gangsta!   LOL!
Mrs. Jarowicz came directly from The Hamptons.  ;-)
If you see these two approaching, walk away because these girls are trouble!  Hehe...
The High Tea Gangstas!  :-)

Where will we sip next?
Oh look, Jaeger-LeCoultre has a store here in Vancouver!  I spotted it as I was walking to my car.
After our meal, some of us drove down to the UBCP office for the Background Performers Caucus Meeting.
We had a good turn-out this time because it was held on a weekend!
A lot of issues were raised and questions asked, so hopefully there'll be resolutions.  Our union did encourage us to register with ACTRA Online.  Members can create a profile and be a part of a database which casting directors and talent agents can access when they need to hire performers.  Get on it and spread the word!

www.actraonline.ca
I'm gonna register and I'm sure Ann will too!  ;-)
In the evening, it was time for games at Magic Stronghold.
I used my JumpMaster 5000 for the first time, but she didn't last too long in our game.  LOL!

No comments: