Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunday Funday!!!

The MOMMIETRON and I were being watched this morning at brunch.
It was Gus!!!
Like a good boy, he waited beside the patio at Joe's Grill...
until I was done eating with Mom and her eyebrows.  ;-)
After our meal, we dropped by the MOMMIETRON's church...
because she wanted to check-up if everything was locked-up.
It was all good,
so we teleported ourselves to the Olympic Village!
Gus was lovin' it out here!
As you can see,
Mom likes to get into the photos as well.
We chilled around the bend...
to watch some mock racing by the outriggers.
Then we walked over to the dam display...
outside of Science World.

Gus took a drink.  LOL!
Awww look,
I made Gus pose in the same place where I shot STING...
three years ago!
A stop at Earnest Ice Cream was a must.  ;-)
Before heading-out, the MOMMIETRON wanted to get a shot by the Solo!
Finally outside of his home, I got Gus to pose by the lovely tulips.
Once again, Mom wanted to get in on the action.  LOL!
Megan eventually joined us...
for a walk down at the pier.
Gus with his mom and grandma!  :-)
The HMCS Ottawa was docked here this weekend!
We wanted to take a closer look at the frigate.
I ran into a blue-haired Sophie and her friend, Maryam!  They were out here soaking-in the beautiful day.  :-)
Megatron kept asking, "Why is that guy carrying a gun?"
I just assumed they had to be at low-alert at all times.  ;-)
Time for me to get a shot with my buddy!  :-)
It was time to ship-out soon.  :-(
It'll be another six days before I see this guy again.

No comments: