Tuesday 26 April 2016

Matchy-Matchy (Day 2)

Sara (Lucas Talent) worked with me today!  What a pleasant surprise.  :-)
(Lucas Talent) was back on this show again, but playing something totally different this time.  Last Friday, production wrapped me early by mistake and then called me back for the last scene.  LOL!  They were so thankful that they gave me another day of work!  :-)
Sarah (Lucas Talent) aka Lia was matchy-matchy with me (Lucas Talent)!
"Sarah, I think someone's coming!"  ;-)
I'll only get married if I (Lucas Talent) get to wear the tiara.  Hehe...
Sara (Lucas Talent) always has to get in on the action.  LOL!
See?
I had lunch with Sara (Lucas Talent)...
  and our new friend, Rebecca (Local Color)!
Oh my goodness, Jojo (our wrangler) had to get in on the action as well!  LOL!
Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 45 Background
Length of Call: 12 7/10 Hours.

No comments: