Friday 8 April 2016

Let the Hiatus Begin!

I picked-up Angela...
and Gus this morning...
for hike up to Quarry Rock!
It was a great time to go because there wasn't too many people yet.  ;-)
Angela continued on with her storytelling as Gus listened to her from the bottom of the bridge.  LOL!
Yay, we made it!
Now, that's one way to bring a dog on a hike.  ;-)
We took a moment to admire the view from up here.
Awww, Gus got a hug from Bobo-G.  :-)
What a beautiful sight!  
Gus never gets tired of this vantage point.
Bobos on top!
Me and my furry friend.  :-)
I showed Bobo-G the quick way down, but apparently she's afraid of heights.
"Conquer your fear and you will conquer death!"  ;-)
There she goes!
It's tradition to have a bite at Honey Doughnuts & Goodies after you do Quarry Rock.  ;-)
"Do you like orange peels, Gus?" asked Angela.
"Nope," he replied.  LOL!
However, he did like the burger I ordered for dinner at Vera's.  ;-)
Oh, and check it out!  I realized one of my daytime running lights had burnt-out, so I dropped by the local dealership and picked-up a replacement and installed it myself!  All I had to do was Google it.  ;-)

No comments: