Tuesday 19 April 2016

Halt the Marriage

I had some spare time, so I dropped by Toy Traders before work!
Justin (Lucas Talent) and Greg (Showbiz Management) were on set since this morning.
Original Gangstas: Chris (Local Color), Greg (Showbiz Management), and Rachael.
(Lucas Talent) guess Sara (Lucas Talent) likes my hat!
Justin (Lucas Talent) and I (Lucas Talent) used to work on set together back in 2001!  And here we are again.  :-)
Yuko (Local Color) came by for a visit since she was close by!  
Avec Chris (Local Color)...
and without.  LOL!
It's funny.  The last time I was at this harness racing track was back when I was a kid!
Sara (Lucas Talent) wanted a photo with my vest.  LOL!
Ready for work.
Production: Click here.
Type of Call: 53 Background
Length of Call: 6 6/10 Hours.

No comments: