Tuesday 10 March 2009

Another UBC Gig (Day 2)

Richard (Def-Con -5 Talentwith our wrangler, Rachael at her desk... I shared a table with Natalie to eat my breakfast. Brynn came by in the afternoon to provide Rachael some back-up. I sat at the same table with Paul (In-Motion Talent). Background broken for lunch... I'm still full! (Keystone Extrasgot a few shots with actor, Adrian Holmes.  I met him for the first time when we watched "Transformers" 2 years ago. He's such a cool guy.  He came by our holding to hang out.  Production: Click the entry's title.  Type of Call: Cattle61 Background.  Length of Call: 7 hours.On the ride back with Hayden, we drove by the police line 2 blocks away from my place!  They were investigating Vancouver's 9th and 10th murder this year! Apparently, it was another fucken shooting in the city!

No comments: