Monday 23 March 2009

A Rainy Monday

Even though it was raining today, I still went out to meet Edwina and Nadine for lunch at Yamato Sushi. I met these two when we all worked on "Revolution" together. This restaurant is nice cute place. Enter Brandon! "Get your hands off my salmon, Nadine!" Salmon Sashimi... Add the Dynamite Roll... After lunch, I met-up with Elizabeth to accompany her to the local SPCA to look at some dogs.  She couldn't find any that she liked, so her attention turned towards the rabbits. This black one was named "Amadala". Hanna the cat got a chance to walk around while we were there. This cute little guy is Edward. Sorry, but he's still too young for adoption. This is Melissa. "Bock, bock, bock, bock, bock..." She's the perfect Easter Bunny! So cute! Time for some maxin' and relaxin'...  Elizabeth left the place empty-handed. I parted with Elizabeth and met-up with Fatty shortly after. Here he is rockin' his new Nixon Headphones. "Yeeeaaahhh!!!"

No comments: