Friday 13 March 2009

It's Friday, Baby!!!

I met-up with Marife for lunch at Hawker's Delight today. It's a nice small place where they serve Singaporean and Malaysian Cuisine at a cheap price! The menu above... Satay skewers for 75 cents each! I found that little dumpling slightly spicy. Marife conducting some business over lunch...  The food was great!  I totally recommend this place. We went by Stavros Auto Body after to say, "hi," to Nick. After parting with Marife, I bumped into Zyrack and Daniel before I hopped on the bus. When I returned home, I was pleased to see my package had finally arrived. It's my YF-19 "Macross Plus" figure by Revoltech! Yup, I took it out of the box and started posing him. What's this I said about focusing on buying necessities as opposed to luxuries?
Later in the evening, I played my evening ice hockey game at the Richmond Ice Centre.  Rich scored a pretty good looking goal!  Check out the video.

No comments: