Thursday 19 March 2009

Gate of the Stars

Signing-in with our wrangler, Marina in the morning...   Sean (Showbiz Managementand Nora (Showbiz Managementworked with me on 2nd Unit today! "Nancy!  What happened to your hair?" I asked.  Apparently, she grows her hair long then cuts it, so she can donate it to Locks of Love.  That's a good girl! It was my first time working on this new spin-off! My outfit reminded me (Keystone Extrasof Major Nelson. Melinda (Boss Management Inc.) holding a page of today's sides... My turn now... Barry (Def-Con -5 Talentand James (Def-Con -5 Talentas the military brass... Bugs Bunny holding a Coke and eating a donut... Our holding moved to the old "Atlantis" stage. Paula (Keystone Extrasand I (Keystone Extrasjust had to get a shot with this gigantic tire rim! And so did Sean (Showbiz Management). Big thanks to Sean (Showbiz Management)! He (Showbiz Managementbrought my boots back when I forgot them in holding at the end of our day. (Keystone Extraswanted to pose closer with the tire rim. Charles (Showbiz Managementin green... I love using this stage as our holding. There were so many photo ops here. This thing was very popular with the cameras. Awww, Colin (Def-Con -5 Talentlooks like a little school boy eating his lunch. Melinda's (Boss Management Inc.) turn... I like this one. I think she's (Boss Management Inc.) trying to spin it with her foot. Melinda (Boss Management Inc.) had to get her pants shortened by Pat from the wardrobe department. Me (Keystone Extras), Melinda (Boss Management Inc.), and Paula (Keystone Extras)... Natasha (Showbiz Management), me (Keystone Extras), and Melinda (Boss Management Inc.)... Just Natasha (Showbiz Managementand me (Keystone Extrasnow... Melinda (Boss Management Inc.) and I (Keystone Extrasunderneath the gate... Natasha (Showbiz Managementand Melinda's (Boss Management Inc.) turn... Okay, we couldn't get enough of this thing. "Charlie's Angels" pose... Natasha (Showbiz Management), the gate, and Sean's (Showbiz Managementhead... Sean (Showbiz Managementand Natasha (Showbiz Management)... We really love this thing! Sean (Showbiz Managementand I (Keystone Extraslicking Natasha (Showbiz Management)!  WTF? "You guys are broken for lunch," said Marina. Lunch with Nora (Showbiz Management)... Meatloaf and Bassa, baby! I finally found stand-in, Mike (Showbiz Managementeating with Charles (Showbiz Management)!  Thank you for giving me a ride home, Mike!!! Basil (Double Agents Talent) and I (Keystone Extrasgetting a shot with Denisa (Keystone Extraswho was working on Main Unit...  Production: Click the entry's title.  Type of Call: 24 Background.  Length of Call: 10 3/4 hours.

No comments: