Tuesday 24 March 2009

A Quick Camera Test

A 10 minute walk along this remote road from the bus stop, gets you to the Canadian Motion Picture Park Studios.  I may not have a car, but I'll always find a way to get to work.  Kind of makes me feel like Captain Janeway of "Star Trek: Voyager" and how resourceful she was in the Delta Quadrant. Sorry, I (Keystone Extras) don't have any photos from the job.  I had to sign a non-disclosure agreement in order to work on this production.  At least, there's this one of me eating a croissant after I got wrapped though.  Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Camera Test. Length of Call: 4 hours. I got out early enough to pick-up my cheques at Keystone Extras and pass by Fatty's to eat Lila's Spinach Omelettes.  Welcome back, Popa Fett!

No comments: