Sunday 22 March 2009

Looking Up to the Sky

The streets were still empty as I waited for my bus this morning. This is the calmest I've ever seen Gastown be. I finally arrived at the circus to see Brad (Local Color). He was wearing the toque I bought for him from my trip to the Philippines! Fireman Todd (Keystone Extras) with Roberta (Keystone Extras)... That body is the result of P90X, baby! Engaged couple, Shane (Local Color) and Michelle (Showbiz Management) in the backseat of our picture taxi cab... Todd (Keystone Extras) getting in full gear... Julia (Local Color) and Kirin (Local Color)... My wingman from "Defying Gravity", Glen (Local Color)... Me (Keystone Extras) and Hugo (Showbiz Management)... This was the first time I worked with Claudia (Keystone Extras) this year! She just got back from her trip to Brazil. Larisa (Keystone Extras) made a little sandwich for herself. My cutie pie, Adiam (In-Motion Talent)... The fiery hair of Jen (In-Motion Talent)... Yay! Erica (In-Motion Talent) was on set today! There were a lot of us today! Alex (Local Color) in his chillzone... Tammy (Showbiz Management) and Julia (Local Color)... Cassandra (In-Motion Talent) and Alyssa (Boss Management Inc.), the ballroom dancer and the hip-hopper sharing a hug... Carol, Kylan, Tim, and Rachael... Tim dropped by with his son because... His wife, Georgia was one of our cooks today! Aaawww yeah, baby!!! Natasha (Showbiz Management) getting ready to dig in... "Come with me (Keystone Extras) if you want to live." "Ditto," by Sebastian (Local Color). Another "long time, no see", Jacob (Def-Con -5 Talent)! "Get on that rig, boy (Keystone Extras)!" You girls ready for the upcoming calendar? Section Leader, Sheri (Def-Con -5 Talent) playing a little dice... I met Christl (Boss Management Inc.) for the first time today. She's a ballerina! Here she is displaying her dirty hand as a result from holding those heat packets all day. Claudia (Keystone Extras) got some rest during a little downtime in another holding. Christl (Boss Management Inc.) finally got her hands cleaned. I brought her to this holding because the washrooms here had warm water. One of the many wranglers today, Marina... And Brynn! Todd (Keystone Extras) saved the day by carrying Michelle (Showbiz Management) out on his shoulders. "There goes my HERO! Watch him as he goes." Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 201 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/4 hours.

No comments: