Thursday 8 October 2009

BCLC Photo Shoot & Focus Group

I went down to the Pacific Coliseum this afternoon because I got a last minute booking yesterday! Bob (Premier Talent Management) was working with me (Premier Talent Management) too! Ahhh... the memories from this rink. I'll never forget '94. We were here to do a photo shoot for the BC Lottery Corporation. A shot of our holding... I got to wear a cape! Seriously, why do some guys wear their pants like this? BCLC is promoting a new ticket where you can win tickets to the Gold Medal Hockey Game at the upcoming Winter Olympics! We were hired to be the ultimate fans.
Fuck yeah!!! I'm like Super Filipino-Canadian Man. Production: BCLC 20 Tix. Type of Call: Photo Shoot, 21 Principals. Length of Call: 5 1/2 hours.
After I got wrapped, I quickly made my way down to the Consumer Research Centre. I took part in a discussion group for 2 hours and they paid me $80 cash, straight-up!

No comments: